Thursday, June 2, 2011

This is a Climbing Blog, Right?

It certainly feels that way... But I guess that kind of reflects me, I just love climbing so much I can't help but share it...  By the way, just discovered this guy, but I hope to look up more about him.  I can already tell he is going to inspire me.  I think he hits on a lot of the things I really love about climbing, especially on how it just gives you extra energy for the rest of your life.


ALSO Special Treat! I ALMOSTTTT climbed a V4 yesterday,

E
 and I got it on video for you guys, I'll put it up shortly! I'm no where as good as these videos I've been posting (most of the videos I post are like V13 and up) - but it will fall more closely under the category of MY Adventures and Tales.

Enjoy!
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment