Saturday, December 3, 2011

Black Diamond. Amazing.

So I actually cranked this out about two days after my last Sunday Story, but I didn't want to give you guys 10 climbing videos all at once... But now!  Here it is!  All these videos are first class.  They are filmed with high definition cameras and the people editing them really know what they are doing.

WARNING: If you have things to do... well, Watch these videos anyways! They're awesome!


I love how the video actually gives an insight into what the climbers thought about the area.




Alex Honnald, Such a beast.




Adam Ondra on the HARDEST route ever set.  Well, at least it's tied for it.  There's no such thing as a 9b+ (yet), which makes this the hardest grade ever sent.  Unbelievable...


And one more!  This video isn't from Black Diamond, but I saw it on my friend's fb page this morning and it is just so great that I felt the need to share.


I feel this is a particularly amazing video because yesterday I climbed my first 5.11 in about 3 months!  The 5.11 really required 110% of my effort, and felt SO incredible when I managed to do it.  It blows my mind when I think of the skill and power a 5.14d would require...  
Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment