Friday, January 25, 2013

Alaska Mountain Guides


View Alaska Mountain Guides in a larger map


What's going on there you may be wondering?

Well...

This town (Skagway, Alaska)
Some Ziplining

And some climbing...
AND...

This guy...
In other words...

I'm going to be working with 

I'm going to be working the

Klondike Rock Climbing & Rappelling Tour

&

Adventure Park and Zip Lines Tour

More Info: Alaska Mountain Guides gets most of its customers from the cruise ships.  Each of the tours I'll lead are about 3 hours long.  I start about by driving 15 passenger vans (my fav) and providing lots of fun info about Skagway and Alaska Mountain Guides.  I'll then unload them on the Klondike Highway, and walk them up to the climbing/zip line area.

AND that's all I know at the moment.  Well, that and the fact that
I'M STOKED!

Enjoy!
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment