Saturday, May 21, 2011

Adventures at Taylor's House

After finals it's always nice to just chill for a little bit, which is why I love visiting Taylor's house!

Taylor's Reaction to a ridiculous statement

Time for some Smash!

How me and Taylor spent a lot of our time... (he was watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

HIKING!


Wild Turkeys!  We also saw a deer walk right across the trail! But sadly I wasn't fast enough to get a picture

Taylor gave me a flower




The end... :'(

Taylor's mom feeding the bluebirds...

TED LEO CONCERT
This was the venue...  Very classy




BLACK DYNAMITE! (anyone with Netflix, this was actually VERY funny, but it's rated R for a reason...)

Playin tennis!

Taylor and the Fam

Getting ready for the 7 hour drive!

Leavin!

EEK!

Someone got into an accident! Not good!

AND HOME

And Ted Leo concert videos are coming, I promise.  Also gonna spend some time this week to go through all my posts and make sure everything is finished. (Hopefully)
Peace!
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment