Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Denali Experiment

Okay, I know this video is 15 minutes long, but it'll be some of the quickest 15 minutes of your life.  This trip has got veteran mountaineers and some crazy ski/snowboard pros teaming up to take on the 23,000 foot peak in Alaska.  The video takes you through every step of their journey, and you really feel like you're there, pushing through with them.  Really. Really. Really good.

I've also got to say, I've been on two NOLS courses, and this really captures the spirit of a team expedition.  I felt like I was right back there in the Rocky Mountains, being pushed past my limits, and giving everything I had for the people around me.  This video is just so incredible, please, please, please do yourself a favor and watch it!



Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment