Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catching up on February

So some of you may be wondering: "What's... Chris... doing??? I haven't seen anything here in weeks!"  That is because, sadly, I've had SO many tests.  It's also been too cold to do much backpacking, so I've been chilling at home a lot.

I have had some adventures though, and here they are!

 BOTANS



Hiking the Botans

Yay!

So beautiful

Love the Green!

Greeeeeennnn

Hi!

Trying to get rid of a beetle so they burned down some of the trees. :'(

Last mile of the trail

Wonderful.  I want to go hang out where these guys were one day...
UGA White Water Club

UGA Whitewater Club.  Last year I would have been one of three.  This day about 20 people came!
STITCHES

Oh, and I busted my chin open in the shower. This is the non-bloody picture...

Stitches...

ADOPT A HIGHWAY


Meeting in the parking lot

Picking up trash Like a Boss

Who lives there?...

Near the end...

Smile for a job well done!

The last few stragglers

STITCHES OUT 

Stitches Out

 BOTANS AGAIN


More Botans!

Me and my roomie.  We did 8 MILES! (And we did it really quick)

Carrrr.  At last...

That's it!


Also, in regards to book reviews.  I'm finally finishing up Gandhi's Autobiography.  It is a VERY slow read, but I've finally got less than 100 pages left, so it is coming!

Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment