Monday, March 19, 2012

Panther Creek Scouting Trip

Featuring ME! And actually just me, this was my first ever solo-hike (and it was awesome!).  I really liked being able to go at my own pace, take breaks where I wanted them, and push on when I felt like it.

Also, I scouted this for the Panther Creek Backpacking course I led, which is coming up next.

But here we go!
The Guide book!

Which I realized later, may not be completely accurate...

It was SO beautiful on the drive there.  This was the best I could do while driving...

Starting the trail

Love it

So good

River

Sleepin people!

Another beauty

Another pic

River

More River!

THE FALLS!

I've got a big head...


Eating a snack


Headin home..

Yea!

Such a beautiful trail.

Moth?

Moth closer

Le Bridge

Denzel

Goin Home

(This was 3/18 btw)
Enjoy!
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment