Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Final Countdown

BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER

Hit play:

In case you haven't guessed, this post is about the events leading up to my ONE Final Exam!  

WEEK BEFORE FINAL
Date night!


CATS, what better way to start a blog?

And friends (Aseala enjoying two bags of chips)

And my Dates! Get it!?


The countdown then moves into the work category.  My last task was to print about 100 pages (while double checking that all my work this semester has been accurate), laminate 50 of those pages, and then put the laminated pages in public display areas.
My working station! (The grad assistants were getting their tacky sweaters ready for our final staff banquet)

You jelly yet?
So I didn't finish that day, but this event does Finish my work with GORP!  Last meeting of the semester!

Some sweets because of how sweet we were this semester!

Feedback!

And going over feedback!  Featuring the: "Let-me-read-ALL-the-posts-out-loud-facing-the-wall" method.

And Lance! Our boss boss (we have a boss and a boss boss) talking about our mission statement
And then they started talking about next semester, which is when I left!  WEIRRDDDD. 

And now for a miscellaneous Thursday feat yumminess and my last day of Work and Class!



Yummy breakfast!

And back to this delightful work!

LAST UNDERGRAD CLASS! 

The fruits of my labor

AND then Friday, the real Date Night!  Me and some friends of mine hang out all the time, and we joked that we are like a fraternity.  Fraternities have formals, so...

AMA FORMAL!

We went to Red Lobster!

The Best Dressed of the Night! (and the best dressed I will ever be)

Me and my "date" (it was more of just inviting a friend)

The girl in the middle has a facebook profile pic like this, so naturally we took this pic to poke fun at it

Nurin, a new chica-amiga

AMA BRUNCH! 

They see me rollin...

And some post-brunch studying (I was actually really productive... still not sure how that happened)

Are those my legs on a couch? Of course not, I was really productive guys! (They might be my legs...)

WEEK 2, FINAL WEEK!
Monday I spent my VERY productive day watching this movie


(this is a trailer for the movie, obviously)

And then Tuesday I went to Mama's Boy for their special Pancake Tuesday!

RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH PEPPERMINT TOPPING, ERMAGURD (aka food coma)
Wednesday I went with some friends to do the classic  
"3 Meal Plan
where you arrive just before lunch, eat breakfast, take out your notes, and study until Lunch (and then eat that, then do the same until dinner comes!)

East Campus Village!  The food was actually really good

Our massive study table!
And then home for some yoga, then back to school for Ramsey's Winter Closing Event (with a tacky sweater theme)

Jingle Jam! (Aka the skits put on by departments who chose to do so)

AND DONE WITH GORP! It's been SO GOOD! And I'm so grateful to have been a trip leader for 4 semesters!  GORP, YOU will be missed!

(ALSO, for those of you who weren't aware, this blog began with GORP, see First Post)

AND TODAY (Thursday December 6th)!  The Final Countdown has ticked to down to zero, time to begin my (college) last final ever!

The colored things on the table are the exams that are about to be passed out

AND DONE! (I finished in 25 minutes.  That can happens when you put a fifth year in a freshman class)

And you may be wondering two things, first,

"Chris, where are your graduation pics?"

This is "Final" (exam) countdown, To Graduation and Beyond (next post) will be coming in about a week!

And second,

"Chris, what's your job plan?"

ANSWER:


(But really, HEAVENLY TAHOE SNOWBOARDING INSTRUCTOR!)

ENJOY!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment