Monday, October 14, 2013

New Blogs Are Up!

Hey good people!

If you look at this blog, you'll probably notice pretty quickly that there is a wide range in the types of posts I put on here.  While it is definitely fun to have this variety, it can take away from the customization I can use for each type of post.  In an attempt to streamline my content a little more, I created a blog dedicated solely to Book Reviews and content about books.

For those of you who are interested in checking this out, you can go here:


The goal of the blog is to try to create a site where I can generate fun and engaging content about books!  Thanks to the blog being focused solely on books, I've been able to create provide ways to find the book reviews you're looking for.

CHECK IT OUT!

ALSO

I have been playing around with another blog called Weebly.  Weebly allows a huge amount of variety content editing, and I've been playing around with Weebly with a blog I titled: Fueling the Dream.  The goal of that blog is to provide primarily inspirational videos about people getting out into the world and pursuing their passions in the outdoors.  If you're interested in checking that out, you can go here!


AND!!!
Possibly the biggest change of all is that I'm planning to take My Adventures and Tales to a different site.  Why??? You might be wondering.  Simply put, it comes down to being able to provide higher quality content.

This being said, the BIG SWITCH is still just in the hypothesis stage.  If I do end up switching blogs, I'll be sure to post a link so people can continue to enjoy my content!


Hope you guys have an awesome day!
Chris

(And sneakpeak, if you're curious, Weebly is probably where I'll be going.)

No comments:

Post a Comment