Thursday, March 31, 2011

Avett Brothers Concert!

Sooo, I went to an Avett Brothers concert last night, and they WERE AMAZZZZZZIINGGG!!!!!!!

Funny story though, me and my friends looked up the concert, and to the best of our ability, we couldn't tell if there was a cover band or not.  So this handsome guy who looks kinda like the singer from the Avett Brothers comes on, and starts to play, but after 40 minutes he peaces out!  I was like, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" - but I asked around and found out it was actually Langhorne Slim playing...

After they left I waited for the band to set up, and after about 30 minutes they finally walked in and the place EXPLODED WITH NOISE! Everyone stood up, got excited, danced, and it was AWESOME!!!!

Langhorne Slim Banjo Showdown!

Langhorne Slim Pics...




Avett Brother Pics...




Murder In The City
(sorry about the quality, but it's the sound that really matters!)

Head Full of Doubt


I and Love and You


ENCORE! Laundry Room




YAY! Finally finished the post!

Peace
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment