Sunday, April 22, 2012

GORP Springer Mountain Backpacking

So last weekend I led a backpacking trip to Springer Mountain, Ga.  Now if you go back and look, you may notice that I have shadowed and assisted this trip before, which made leading it this weekend pretty cool!

I led the trip with my assistant Jenna, and my two awesome shadows Nick and Adrienne.  Everyone was super helpful, our participants were cool, and we had a lot of fun!

Out of the van (3 hours later)

The group!  Featuring me being ridiculous

Hittin the (muddy) trail

Tom's Candid Shot

So good

Candid shot!

I don't know if I could ever get enough of this view...

Savannah's buggy friend

Le trail

Nick rockin out the frisbee

At camp

Tom just chillin

Love it.

The group! (minus Jenna and Adrienne)

Soon...

Makin a fire!

Fire!

Tom's little friend

All packed up

Still wet

Headin home

Enjoy!
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment